|Tunisia police arrest 12 suspects over deadly hotel attack|
TUNIS, July 2 (Xinhua) -- Tunisian security forces have arrested 12 suspects in connection with last week's terrorist attack that left 38 people dead at a hotel in Sousse, a government minister said.
Two more suspects were still being hunted, Lazhar Akremi, minister for parliamentary relations, told local media late Wednesday.
The two were believed to have received training in Libya, as were 23-year-old gunman Seiffedine Rezgui, who staged the Sousse attack, and the attackers who targeted the Bardo Museum in March that killed 23 people and wounded over 50 others, Akremi said.
The government on Tuesday released photos of the two fugitives, identified as Rafkhe Talari and Bin Abdallah, though their connection with Rezgui, the deceased gunman, was not clear.
"This is a group who were trained in Libya, and who had the same objective," Akremi said.
The attack on Sousse last Friday left 38 people dead and many injured.